4th April 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for Assam JAT MBBS?

Sir please inform me when the application form for assam JATMBBS Form will be available from where the form can be obtained

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  2. Where to get the application form for Assam JAT MBBS?
  3. When would application forms for JAT MBBS be available in market? From where can I get this form?
  4. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  5. How may I get details about JAT MBBS? How and where I can get this form?
  6. Is a candidate passed AISSE from Panipat(Haryana) eligible for JAT-Assam? What if candidate is permanent resident of Assam?
  7. Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same?
  8. How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?
  9. How to get the application form for admission in MBBS course in Medical Colleges of Assam?
  10. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  11. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the official website for CEE and JAT Assam? How may I appear in both the entrance for admission to medical?
  13. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  14. What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?
  15. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  16. What will be the cutoff marks for CEE category wise?
  17. How much marks are required to get MBBS in Assam?
  18. Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
29th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the application form for Assam JAT MBBS?

When is the last date for sumiting the forms for JAT Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?