14th June 2017, 05:12 PM
amzad813

Am I eligible to join Indian Army as a Clerk if I have scored 45 percent in intermediate from Bihar board?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to join Indian Army as Clerk if I have scored 45 percent in intermediate from Bihar board? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the post? What is the minimum criteria asked for? Awaiting for the response.

15th June 2017, 04:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army as a Clerk if I have scored 45 percent in intermediate from Bihar board?

To join Indian Army as a soldier Clerk one must have completed his Class 12th with at least 60% marks overall and 50% marks in each subject from a recognized board of education.

So it is evident from above fact that having completed your Class 12th i.e; Intermediate with only 45% marks overall you are not eligible to join Indian Army as a Soldier Clerk.

For details regarding the same and various other entries in Indian Army you can visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
15th June 2017, 10:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army as a Clerk if I have scored 45 percent in intermediate from Bihar board?

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian army clerk because the eligibility required is not matching with your profile. The minimum eligibility required is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 12th or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% in every subject and 60% in the 12th exam from any recognised board.
- The candidate who have done their graduation in any stream with 50% in every subject and 60% in their graduation from recognised university.
- The age limit is 17.5 years - 23 years. There is age relaxation based on the government rules.
- The height required is around 160 Cms - 162 Cms and this varies based on the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?