26th April 2015, 01:43 PM
pushparadhakrishnan

Am I eligible to join LLB if done BA from Open University but failed in 12th?

respected sir
10th pass 12th failed completed BA in open university am i eligible to join llb course in such case or not?

Related Questions:
27th April 2015, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join LLB if done BA from Open University but failed in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushparadhakrishnan View Post
respected sir
10th pass 12th failed completed BA in open university am i eligible to join llb course in such case or not?
No, you are not eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
2nd February 2021, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join LLB if done BA from Open University but failed in 12th?

Am I eligible to join llb if done BA open University I am 10,12 th passed
4th February 2021, 05:56 PM
Ashima467

Ans:-Yes you can join/pursue llb after you open degree of BA.You need to follow following steps:
1.First prepare for CLAT(Common Law Addmission Test).This test is mandatory in order to pursue llb.
2.You can purchase this coaching on any platforms like unacademy etc.
So hope it helps!
25th March 2022, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

If I completed my BCom in open University can I can I do the LLB study
31st March 2022, 07:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course after the bachelor degree from a recognised university. Examination is conducted for admission in the course and admission procedure varies with institutions. For more information about the admission procedure visit official website of the institutions.
21st August 2022, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th and B.Sc., degree in open University, can I join b.a.l.l b
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?