15th March 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

After 12th how can I join LLB?

After 2+ how to join llb?
Is we are eligible to do course of llg?..please tel methe details for the same

29th March 2013, 04:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th how can I join LLB?

Yes, 12th passed students can also look for LL.B degree. You can try for integrated courses having duration of 5 years. Courses like B.A LL.B and BBA LL.B will be suitable for you. Admission to these courses is done through entrance exams. For admission in NLU, you need to qualify CLAT.
29th March 2013, 05:47 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who has completed 12th standard is eligible for the law course. However not for the 3 years LLB course. For this course candidate must be graduate.

You can apply for the integrated LLB course that has duration of 5 years. It is combination of graduation degree like BA, BBA and the LLB course. The courses offered include BA LLB and BBA LLB.

There is no difference on merit in LLB and BA LLB course. By pursuing BA LLB after 12th standard you will be able to save 1 year in comparison to first completing graduation and then completing LLB course.

There are various entrance exam for admission for BA LLB course. However the most known entrance exam is Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted for admission in National Law University (NLU)

Eligibility

1. The candidate should have completed 12th from any stream.

2. Must have obtained minimum of 45 percent marks.

3. SC/ST candidate should have 40 percent or more marks.

4. You should not be older than 20 years to apply.

5. SC/ST can apply only till 22 years.

6. No relaxation is given to OBC candidates.
29th March 2013, 05:51 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For taking admission in LLB Course you will have to give CLAT (Common Law Admission Test ).For appearing in this exam,you will have to meet these Eligibility criteria :-

Educational qualification
~You should have a minimum degree of Intermediate from recognized board/university.

Marks requirement
~If you belong from General/OBC Category then 50% required.
~If you belong from the SC/ST Category then 45% required .

~For General/OBC Category age should not be above 20 years.
~For SC/ST Category age should not be above 22 years.

Exam Syllabus and Pattern details for CLAT
29th March 2013, 07:40 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law and after 12th one can purse 5 years Integrated LL.B. Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for LL.B through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).
29th March 2013, 08:12 PM
ayushhhhh

Dear Friend,
There are 2 main options available for you to join llb
--- LLB 5 year integrated course (graduation not required)
--- LLB 3 year integrated course (graduation required)

But since you are right now in 12th and have made up your mind to pursue law as your career as the ones that choose the first option will get the benefit of doing B.A, B.Com or B.B.A course along with the L.L.B course and save one year rather than those that choose the second option. Now you need not pursue the concerned undergraduate course and then join LLB as an additional course. Integrated course will give you an opportunity to complete their law course in a continuous stretch without any break.

FOR ones like you that choose the 5 year integrated program the eligibility criteria is
Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)

However you will have to write a qualifying exam - CLAT2011 for admission.

If you have any further queries kindly refer to the link below-
http://www.upes.ac.in/llb5y.html

To have a look at the topmost 25 colleges in india offering LLB refer to the link below-
http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/10/...olleges-india/

But if you have any problem still feel free to put it up in this forum..i would be delighted to help you..

Good Luck
Ayush
29th March 2013, 08:49 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th you are eligible for L.L.B course.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam called as Common Law Admission test.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.L.A.T:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 45% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 40% marks is graduation.
> Age should be 17-20 year.
For ST/SC candidate 17-22 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to www.calt.ac.in

ALL THE BEST!
2nd May 2013, 10:27 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
After 12th standard you're directly applicable for LLB Course ..... After 12th Standard you're eligible for Integrated LLB Course that means ,, ( Bachelor degree + LLB course ) .. The duration of the course is for five years ..

If your interested to apply for this course then you have to qualified for 12th examination in any stream with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . For SC/ST candidate relaxations is given for 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

You should also qualified for the entrance examination like , National level common law admission test , State Level law entrance examination . This examination is compulsory to get admission for Law course . you have score to score good percentage of marks in this Entrance Examination .

The admission in based on entrance examination , interview , and group discussion , If your qualified in entrance examination then you will qualified for Group discussion and interview .

List of Institution Providing the BBA along with LLB course :
  • ICFAI foundation of higher education
  • Indian Institute of legal studies
  • Kawa Global institute
  • National Law University
  • Mewar university
  • N.E. F Law College
  • Indore Institute of law
  • Kingston Law College
  • Mody Institute of Technology and Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?