15th September 2011, 05:39 PM
joshi.praveen306

Am I eligible for KPSC? I've completed SSLC from dharwad and graduation from Maharashtra

sir iam completed sslc from dharwad and completed graduation from maharashtra can i elegible for kpsc
send details as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Expected date of KPSC KAS 2015 notification
  2. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  3. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  4. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  8. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  9. Am i eligible to write SSLC exam? I have completed my 5th semester
  10. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  11. Can I take KAS exam after having backlog in BBM degree?
  12. Eligibility to appear in KPSC exams for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bangalore University and M.Com from IGNOU, New Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?
  14. When is upcoming KPSC exam?
  15. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  16. Can I do diploma or graduation in IT after completing SSLC and ITI?
  17. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  18. Am i eligible for KAS and KPSC exam after passing B.Tech
15th March 2012, 05:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KPSC? I've completed SSLC from dharwad and graduation from Maharashtra

You are eligible to attend the KPSC exam. The basic qualification required to attend this exam is a graduation. It can be secured in any subject area. It is important for the candidates to complete graduation from a recognized university or college. The minimum age limit required for attending this exam is 21 years. The selection will be based on written exam which includes a preliminary and main exam. If you get qualified in the written test, you need to attend the personal interview.
7th August 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for KPSC? I've completed SSLC from dharwad and graduation from Maharashtra

dear sir,
right now am doing my BA in KSOU, i have completed 1st yr nw doing 2nd yr and my age is 21 yrs ..
am i eligible for taking KAS exam ?
please get me the right information...
4th April 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am from Tamil Nadu. I have completed my post graduation in mathematics. Am I eligible to attend KPSC examinations
21st October 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am from karnataka I have completed i.t.i in mechanical. Am I eligible to attend KPSC examinations
21st October 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am from karnataka. I have completed i.t.i in mechanical. Am I eligible to attend KPSC examinations
14th September 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
I've completed 1st yr BA and prasently doing 2yr from kuvempu university. My age 30yr and my also serving for defence. Am i eligeble to attend the kpsc examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?