1st October 2014, 10:52 AM
PAREEKVISHNU

Am I eligible for LLB after BCA?

am i eligible for llb aftr b.c.a.?. Please tell me the details if I am eligible

2nd October 2014, 09:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAREEKVISHNU View Post
am i eligible for llb aftr b.c.a.?. Please tell me the details if I am eligible
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for LLB course after completing BCA course. Those candidates who have completed graduation course from recognized university are eligible to apply or LLB course.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is an professional degree course. The duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester. There are so many college which offers this LLB course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-> Must have an graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and final year candidate can also eligible to apply for this course.

-> Must have passed with at least 50% aggregate marks in the bachelor degree (depending on college).

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

-> Admission to LLB course is offered on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam conducted by the university (or) CLAT entrance exam.
3rd October 2014, 04:07 PM
Inaya45

You can pursue LLB after completion of B.C.A Basically its a 3 year regular course. It needs a criteria of 55% in the graduation.The admission can be done after giving entrance C-LAT where you can get a reputed college if you score good marks.For your information following is the syllabus for the test
General English

General Knowledge

Elementary Mathematics

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning
13th July 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the course after bca degree completed doing bca after without entrance exam course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?