21st March 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating in commerce with 41.50%? Which university is liable for external study?

I am graduate in commerce with 41.50% i am liable to llb course? Which university liable to external study?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  2. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  3. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?
  4. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  5. Can I pursue Law after passing 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.A.LLB if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS Board?
  7. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Commerce from Kerala Board being a 18 years old candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in LLB course after doing B.Com external?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  11. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study M.Com along with LLB in Annamalai University being a B.Com graduate?
  15. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for JMFC exam? I have completed LLB with 57%
  17. Am I eligible to study correspondence LLB being a B.E. graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
23rd March 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating in commerce with 41.50%? Which university is liable for external study?

will i do these courses after having a two result of tyb.com
5th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating in commerce with 41.50%? Which university is liable for external study?

i am passed 12th examination in uttar buniyadi what i am do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?