31st July 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Details of B.A entrance exam?

tell me details of b a entrance cut of no....could u please give me the details

30th April 2016, 11:59 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Details of B.A entrance exam?

There are generally no entrance exam held for Bachelor of Arts courses in India.
Admission are solely done on the basis of results and marks scored in Intermediate.

You only need to apply for various colleges,collect their forms ,fill up and submit them after that your selection depends on the subjects you want to study and at the same your performance at the Intermediate level.

If you have a decent marks suppose say first division in Intermediate exams then you can be sure that you will get admission easily in any of the colleges without any difficulty,if its is little less suppose 50% or less then you might have to do some compromises but still it will good enough to do B.A,if it is less than that then you might have to face problem,but still there are many colleges and universities offering various other courses and studies you can apply for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?