19th September 2011, 02:19 AM
rajeshvishwe

Am I eligible for Navy having backlogs in BE?

what is backlogs in BE education ..eligibility for navy???
i am interested to go for navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  2. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  5. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?
  7. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for GRE exam I have completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after having 2 backlogs in BBA course?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  12. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs?
  13. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  14. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  15. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  16. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  18. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
19th September 2011, 06:20 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Navy having backlogs in BE?

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure :
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English
2nd January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Navy having backlogs in BE?

i have passed b.tech in mechanical with 68.8% and i have backlog history can i join indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?