2nd September 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NDA entrance test if I am a female

please give me an information about is it female are eligible for NDA entrance test

10th September 2012, 03:13 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NDA entrance test if I am a female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me an information about is it female are eligible for NDA entrance test
No your Not eligible to appear in NDA Examination ..

( Reason :- Female / Married Male candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination ) . So Being an Female candidate your not eligible for NDA Examination ..

To apply for NDA Examination, then Applicant should be Unmarried Male candidate ..

Information About NDA Examination :-

NDA stands National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by ( Union Public Service Commission) . It is an Defence Entrance Examination . The candidate who aspiring to get job defence Sectors After Completing 12th standard then the candidate may eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Eligibility Criteria :-

The Minimum Academic Educational Qualification to apply for NDA Examination is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . No Minimum Marks needed in this NDA Examination .

your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years . There is no Upper age relaxation for NDA Examination . If the candidate age is above 19 years than the candidate not eligible for NDA Examination . You should be Unmarried Male / Single candidate .

You should be Citizen of India and You should be Physically as well as Medically Fit ..

As per the NDA Eligibility Criteria your not eligible to appear in NDA Examination .

If your really Interested in appear in Defence Entrance Examination the i suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree Course . After Completing the bachelor degree you may apply for ( Combined Defence Service ) Examination in ( Officer Training Academy ) . Both the Female and Male candidates are eligible to apply for OTA Examination .

Eligibility Criteria CDS (OTA ) Examination :-

Academic Qualification :- You should be Complete graduation in any discipline from recognized University / institution . Pass Mark is enough to apply for this OTA Examination . Final year candidate of graduation may also eligible to apply for CDS Examination .

Age Limit :- Your age should be 19 years to 25 years .

Marital Status :- Both the Unmarried Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for OTA Examination .
10th September 2012, 08:24 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You will not be eligible to apply for NDA if you are a Female candidate as NDA is only meant for Male candidate but in near future Female candidate will be allowed to apply and join NDA as this proposal is under consideration.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) entrance exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As a Female candidate you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Officer's Training Academy(OTA) after Graduation within the age of 19 to 25 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Astha sinhaa

hii

Sorry,but Girl Candidates cannot participate in the NDA exams conducted by the UPSC. It's for Unmarried male candidate's only.
The NDA exams are conducted bi-annually by the UPSC in the months of April and September and are known as the NDA-I and NDA-II exams.

The complete eligibility requirements, essential to appear the NDA exams are mentioned below-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION-

10+2 Passed with recognised board with PCM.

AGE LIMIT-

16.5-19 yrs.

SEX-

Only males unmarrieds

FITNESS-

Physically and mentally fit.

NATIONALITY-

Must be an Indian unmarried male.

THERE ARE TWO PARTS OF EXAM
NDA I
NDA II

For more details visit this website http://WWW.UPSC.GOV.IN

However, if you are keen upon joining Indian defence,then you can do so by qualifying the CDS exams,forentry into the officers traning academy(OTA).
-But you will have to complete your Graduation before that.

ALL THE BEST
11th September 2012, 06:54 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:

Sorry, If you are a female candidates then you are not eligible for the NDA examination. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted twice in every year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) named as NDA-I and NDA-II examination. NDA-I is conducted in the month of April and NDA-II is conducted in the month of August. Here i give you the details eligibility criteria for the NDA examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
--> Pass 12th class from a recognize University. !2th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :~ Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination.

So, if you are a female candidates then as per eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. If you are more interested in the defence field then i advise you to go for another examination like CDS examination which is also conducted by the UPSC in every year.

For any more information regarding the NDA examination please visit the official website of the NDA examination. :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for NDA entrance test if I am a female

Quote:
First off all I Salute your interest even being a female candidate in Indian Army....

But, really sorry to say that being a female candidate you are not eligible for NDA (National Defense Academy).

Eligibility and Criteria for NDA:
  • A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized board.
  • Age limit for candidate is should be between 16.5-19 years.
  • A candidate must have a Nationality of India.
  • Only Unmarried male can apply for NDA.

But, if you are aspiring to join Indian Army then you can apply for CDS (Combined Defense Service) Female candidate are eligible for it.

Eligibility and Criteria for CDS:
  • A candidate should have completed their graduation with atleast 50% from ANY RECOGNISE UNIVERSITIES
  • Citizenship of INDIA.

Age limit:

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

~~:::: Books for CDS ::::~~

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm27
17th September 2012, 07:52 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?