6th May 2013, 12:48 PM
SUBUHI MOEED

Am I eligible for NET after doing PG in Sociology with 54.5%?

Sir/mam, I had done my PG in sociology in 2009 with 54.5% marks ,Whether i am eligible for NET or not and my age is 32 now ? Plz help me , i am yet jobless and i have high requirment of job .

Related Questions:
4th September 2013, 01:01 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after doing PG in Sociology with 54.5%?

HI FRIEND
## NET(National Eligiblity Test) examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year in JUNE and DECEMBER months
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NET examination is master's degree(post graduation) with atleast 55% of marks and 5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates & final year pursuing postgraduate students are also eligible to apply
## So,you secured 54.5% of marks in PG,you can apply for NET exam only if you belongs to reserved category
## Maximum age limit to apply for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) is 28 years and age relaxations are as per government rules & there is no maximum age limit for Lecturership
## So,as you are 32 years old,you can apply for Lecturership & you can apply for JRF only if you belongs to SC/ST category
## For further details visit www.ugc.ac.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?