29th August 2012, 11:14 AM
veenapratap

Tips to prepare for NET Exam in Sociology?

please suggest me tips for prepareing net in sociology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NET exam in Sociology? Books to be referred for preparation?
  2. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  3. Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam in English? Tips to prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to get the question paper of sociology of NET?
  5. Can I appear for WBSC exam after doing B.A Sociology Honors? How should I prepare for it and what are the requirements?
  6. Tips to prepare for NET and study material for Code 87?
  7. Tips on how to prepare for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for NET exam(Computer Science)
  9. How to prepare for CSIR NET exam in physical science? Tips to clear the exam?
  10. Am I eligible for NET exam after scoring 51% in PG in Sociology
  11. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  12. How to appear for JRF and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for these Exams?
  13. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  14. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  16. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to prepare for group II? Tips to prepare for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?