18th June 2013, 10:19 PM
divabrnwl

Am i eligible for NET exam after B.Tech?

i am a btech and doing MA history from ignou.will i be eligible for NET exam after this.Please reply

13th May 2014, 02:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divabrnwl View Post
i am a btech and doing MA history from ignou.will i be eligible for NET exam after this.Please reply
There is no issue with you're educational qualification. But, you need to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in order to apply for NET entrance examination. Here, you didn't mention about you're percentage of marks. If you have scored more then 55% percentage of marks then you're definitely you're eligible to apply for NET entrance examination. NET stands for national eligibility test . this conducted by the U.G.C University Grands Commission the examination is conducted twice in years during July and December. This entrance examination conducted for the purpose to get lecturer job in colleges and university levels. The Applicant should be completed master degree course with 55% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st and obc category candidates.The applicant age should not more then for JRF and there is no age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?