23rd May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/SET examination after passing M.A Marathi external?

I am MA (MARATHI) external by MKCL UOP. Pune, am i eligible for net/set examination.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of this year NET SET exam?
  2. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
  3. How to get admission in Pune University for SY B.Com external Marathi medium
  4. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  5. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do NETSET after M.Com?
  7. What is the syllabus for M.Pharm student for NETSET?
  8. Am I eligible for written exam as well as other selection process of Bank exams if did B.Com in Marathi medium? -- [New]
  9. Whom should I contact to appear for NET SET exam? Details about the NETSET exam? What is the syllabus, fees?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  11. What is the procedure for admission for FYB.Com as Ex Student?
  12. What is the scope of Cyber Law+MCA?
  13. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  14. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form?
  15. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can iget grace marks in Engineering Maths-1 and Engineerng Maths-2? I'm a P.T.U student and requires 24 marks each subjects while I got 20/60 and 19/60 respectively
  17. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc from External?
  18. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
24th January 2012, 04:24 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET examination after passing M.A Marathi external?

yes you are eligible for UGC NET exam
syllabus see in the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(314.5 KB, 190 views)
24th January 2012, 04:26 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET examination after passing M.A Marathi external?

yes you are eligible for UGC NET exam
syllabus see in the attachment
24th March 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET examination after passing M.A Marathi external?

i have completed my B. A. From open university without passing HSC and now pursuing M. A. Final year as regular student in amaravti uivercity, am i eligible for net/set?
30th September 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Recently I am completed m.a Marathi subject ,my % is 52 %so I am eligible set exam .
2nd September 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

When we passed set/ net exam , whether we get job in colleges? or money required for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?