14th January 2018, 04:55 PM
Namrathasmandewal

Am I eligible for PhD after having completed my Master but having low percentage in 10th and 12th?

I scored 58% in 10th, 59% in 12th & 74% in B.Sc. Now I'm doing M.Sc Applied Electronics in Gulbarga. Further I want to do PhD and research can you please guide me. Will my 10th and 12th % effect my future aim? Please help me out. Will the top companies who will hire me neglecting my 10th &12th% and, consider my knowledge and PG score?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NTC if my percentage in 10th and 12th is 50% and 47% respectively?
  2. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  3. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  5. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D with 54.50 percentage marks in M.Com?
  7. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature
  10. Will I eligible to get a job after completing Master's degree and 10th 55% and 12th 46% (Non Medical)?
  11. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th?
  12. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  15. Am I eligible for masters degree abroad, if failed in 12th in first attempt?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work? Preferable subject to do research?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 59.8% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
11th April 2018, 03:47 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD after having completed my Master but having low percentage in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrathasmandewal View Post
I scored 58% in 10th, 59% in 12th & 74% in B.Sc. Now I'm doing M.Sc Applied Electronics in Gulbarga. Further I want to do PhD and research can you please guide me. Will my 10th and 12th % effect my future aim? Please help me out. Will the top companies who will hire me neglecting my 10th &12th% and, consider my knowledge and PG score?
It is good that you have been progressive throughout your academics. As far as P.hd is concerned it is Doctorate of Philosophy,which means you are master of the subject in which you have completed your P.Hd. During P.Hd you do a lot of thesis and research that eventually helps you when you apply for a position post P.Hd. You will be asked questions from your thesis and research done.

Now coming to your question,Once you complete your P.Hd degree your percentage of marks in 10th and 12th does not come into count. You will solely be judged by the things you have done in P.Hd. The question asked to you will be based on your research done in P.Hd and there will not be any problem in your getting hired by the top companies since they also will be interested in your P.Hd degree. So make sure you do your best during your P.Hd program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?