6th February 2018, 11:38 AM
bommachi

Am I eligible for a Police Constable post in Karnataka being a resident of Kerala?

My native is Kerala and from last 4 years I am in Bangalore. So can I apply for Police Constable job in Karnataka? If yes, than which exam I need to prepare for? Please provide details of those exams.

13th February 2018, 08:48 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible for a Police Constable post in Karnataka being a resident of Kerala?

Yes, you can apply for the Constable post in Kerala. There are certain seats which are reserved in every state for outsiders. The only crucial point is that you will be treated in Unreserved category even if you are from any reserved communities under government.

Kerala Public Service Commission recruits for the post of Constable, ASI, SI etc. you have to visit the official website of Kerala public service commission and apply there for the post notified by it. The test basically will be of 3 things i.e

- Written Examination

- Physical Efficiency Test

- Medical Test
14th February 2018, 10:42 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for a Police Constable post in Karnataka being a resident of Kerala?

No, you are not eligible to apply for police constable post in Karnataka state being a native of Kerala even though you are staying in Bangalore from last four years. Because a candidate who want to apply for Police constable post in Karnataka, you must be a resident of Karnataka state and you must have studied Kannada language in 10 th standard. If you want to apply for police constable post, you can apply for this post in Kerala police department. And age limit to apply for police constable post is 18-25 years and age relaxations for reserved category candidates are as per state government regulations. And selection procedure of police constable post is written test, physical efficiency test, medical fitness test and documents verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?