11th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for constable post in Delhi police after polytechnic diploma completion?

Sir, I have done polytechnic after 10th class. So, I want to know that I would be eligible for the post of constable in Delhi police?

11th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for constable post in Delhi police after polytechnic diploma completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done polytechnic after 10th class. So, I want to know that I would be eligible for the post of constable in Delhi police?

Yes, you are eligible for Constable (Male) post in the Delhi Police Department after completion of polytechnic diploma. Eligibility for the constable post (Male) in Delhi Police is a pass in 10th or 10+2. Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 21 years. The minimum height of the candidate should be 170 cm, chest 81 to 85 cm. Physical standards for the constable post is candidates should be sound state of health, free from defect/disease, vision 6/12 without glasses both eyes and free from color blindness. Candidates are selected for the constable post through Physical Examination, Written Test and Interview. You can find the details in the Delhi Police website link given Click Here
11th October 2017, 05:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for constable post in Delhi police after polytechnic diploma completion?

Yes you are eligible for constable post in Delhi after completion of Polytechnic diploma.
Eligibility Criteria for Constable post:
>Candidates must have passed 10th standard and 12th standard/its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
>Age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 22 years.Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates.
>Physical Standard: Height required - 170 cm and Chest required - 81 cm to 85 cm.
>Candidates must be physically fit.
11th October 2017, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For constable post, minimum qualification required is class 10th. Hence, you can surely apply for it, even if you have diploma qualification, which us higher than the required qualification.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned department. Just make sure you have the age according to the notification for constable post.
14th October 2017, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for police constable post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
15th October 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

There is not blank for diploma percent in education colomn
2nd October 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done polytecnic after 10th ,presently I am doing b.a. 2nd year , can I apply for Rajasthan constable exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?