31st May 2018, 03:29 AM
nikita sanjay band

What should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO being a 9th student?

Sir/Madam, I am right now studying in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya School. I want to become a Scientist in ISRO. So, I would like to know that what should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO? Please help me to know about this.

9th June 2018, 09:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Scientist in ISRO being a 9th student?

You cannot directly join ISRO after passing 9th standard. Firstly, you will have to pass 10th standard with flying colors.

After passing 10th, you will have to choose Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) for 11th and 12 standard.

Then, while studying in 12th standard, you will have to apply for some engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, MHCET, BITSAT, etc.

Qualify anyone of these entrance exams and get admission in any engineering institute by pursuing Aersopace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering as it is more preferable specialization over Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, etc.

After completing graduation, you will have to apply for vacancies in ISRO, DRDO or any other organization if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?