4th December 2017, 05:00 PM
Sreenivasa Karthikeya

Placement after completion of degree in mechatronics in ISRO?

Are degree in mechatronics is eligible to get placement in ISRO. After completion of the degree in mechatronics, I want to join in ISRO as space scientist. Procedure to be followed may please be informed? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  2. How can I get job in ISRO after the completion of ME in Mechatronics?
  3. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  5. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  6. Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  7. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for implant training in ISRO while doing 3rd year in B.E Mechatronics? -- [New]
  9. How I can get placement in ISRO and NASA? What we need to get prepared of?
  10. What should I do after BSc after doing BSc from from MJPR University
  11. Should I have to appear in any exam to join ISRO after completing B.E.?
  12. Can I join Mechatronics after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  13. Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field
  14. Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of entrance exams should I write to get a job in ISRO? I have finished my B.E in Mechatronics
  16. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  17. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  18. Details of placement cell for Diploma(Mechatronics) candidates in Institute of Research Development & Training, Kanpur?
5th December 2017, 02:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement after completion of degree in mechatronics in ISRO?

You are eligible to apply for a job in ISRO (Indian Space research Organisation) after completion of a bachelor's degree in Mechatronics from any well affiliated/recognized university/institute. You simply have to visit at https://www.isro.gov.in/careers to know the vacancy at ISRO. If there is any requirement at ISRO, then you have to register for it through above given link. After that you have to appear in the written test and followed by an interview.
Finally, you have to pass the medical fitness test to get a job at ISRO.
5th December 2017, 06:53 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement after completion of degree in mechatronics in ISRO?

There is no direct recruitment for Mechatronics Engineer at ISRO, However If you Posses a degree in Electrical/mechanical/civil then you can sit in the ISRO Examination but Nowadays the recruitment in The ISRO is generally based on the The GATE Score, So in order to get a Job in ISRO you have to appear in the Gate Exams and have to qualify with good scores.

Sometimes ISRO conducts Examination for the recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?