17th November 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS directly after 2 puc without writing CET
exam. I want to know can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible? If yes then Please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  4. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  5. Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?
  6. How to pursue Psychiatry after completing MBBS in India
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM ARTS?
  8. Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?
  9. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  11. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 59 marks in CET?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  17. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for writing K CET MBBS exam? I've studied upto 5th class in belgaum
20th November 2016, 04:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There is no direct admission in MBBS course. Admission in MBBS course is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is single common entrance test for admission in MBBS and BDS course all over India.

The eligibility criteria for NEET is that candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required to apply for NEET examination.

Notification for NEET exam will come in month of December, after that you can apply for this exam and crack this exam to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of India.
20th November 2016, 07:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible?

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear for NEET examination. NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is conducted by CBSE every year as common entrance examination for MBBS course in government and private colleges/institutes.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or PUC from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper.

So, you have to appear for NEET examination to qualify in examination. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
20th November 2016, 11:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Now, there is no CET examination by any particular state or university for admission in MBBS course.

NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) which is conducted by CBSE every year is conducted for admission in MBBS snd BDS course.

So, you have to appear an qualify in it for the admission in the course. The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or appearing for it with PCB as main paper.

The age limit to appear for examination is 17-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, if you have above eligibility you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?