16th January 2012, 07:44 PM
siby11

Am I eligible to write CUSAT? I have passed my B.Tech entrance exam

Hi ,

My DOB is 1993 Aug26. I want to know whether I'm eligible to write CUSAT Btech Entrance Exam according to age limit.

Regards,
Siby.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring 1400 rank in CUSAT entrance exam?
  2. Admission to CE B.Tech after 12921 rank in CUSAT and belonging to SC category?
  3. How many questions will be there in CUSAT 2015 B.Tech entrance exam? Duration of examination?
  4. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  5. Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  6. How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc course after completion of B.Tech? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  8. MCA for CUSAT after B.Sc (IT) from distance education and 12th standard with 50% marks?
  9. Where could I get after scoring 900 rank in Manipal engineering Entrance exam and 1189 in CUSAT? Should I consider Manipal or CUSAT?
  10. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  12. CUSAT B.Tech entrance question papers?
  13. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  14. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible to write the MBBS entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%?
  16. Can i write lateraral entry exam to do BTech out of my state?
  17. Am I eligible to write UPSC exams if I have passed B.Sc physical science without any hons? -- [New]
  18. Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5963 rank in general category?
25th January 2012, 09:47 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CUSAT? I have passed my B.Tech entrance exam

hi,

your eligibile for writing the CUSAT entrance exam.There is no particular age limit.but you must pass the +12 exam with 50 marks in each subject.there are many courses provided by the Cochin university based on your course and interest the university has set some eligibility criteria for each course for details visit the following link

http://iraaa.cusat.ac.in/pages/htmls/Eligibility1.html
9th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

whq is your first teacher ?
15th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My d.o.b is 04/02/96 is eligible for cusat 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?