20th June 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to repeat if secured less marks in Graduation?

Hello, I have completed my Graduation but unfortunately got very low marks in all the subjects. So, I want to repeat my Graduation. Kindly tell me that am I eligible to repeat my Graduation? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  3. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  4. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  6. CSIR NET eligibility for OBC students with 50% marks in graduation?
  7. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  8. Can I repeat my study from other school if secured 59% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Colleges in Jodhpur for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th RBSE and 45% in PCM?
  10. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks?
  11. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?
  13. MCA holder can apply for CAT 2016?
  14. What are the chances of doing B.Ed. after passing BA with 48% marks through open school?
  15. Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for AFCAT exam if I have secured below 60% in 12th but have secured more than 60 % in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing graduation with 58% marks(Mathematics Hons)
  18. Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?
23rd June 2018, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to repeat if secured less marks in Graduation?

Yes, you can repeat your graduation if you have secured less marks in Graduation. You have to follow the same admission process for taking admission in Graduation course to repeat for increasing your marks in Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?