20th January 2018, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks?

Sir, I have secured 49% in my graduation and also completed my post graduation. Am I eligible to join B.Ed Course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  10. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  12. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  16. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
21st January 2018, 03:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks?

To be eligible to join B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university. So, if you belong to SC/ ST category, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course with 49% aggregate marks in your graduation course.
21st January 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have secured 49% in my graduation and also completed my post graduation. Am I eligible to join B.Ed Course? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks. Minimum eligibility to join B.Ed course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or social sciences or bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the B.Ed course is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance examination. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission to the B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks. The B.Ed course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession.
21st January 2018, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the universities ask for 50% marks in graduation for B.Ed admission, hence, if you belong to general or OBC category, then 49% will not be enough for admission.

Only in case of reserved category, there will be some chance of applying, after claiming relaxation of 5% marks.
21st January 2018, 06:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of the course is 2 years. The minimum eligibility for B.Ed is graduation in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university. Master's degree qualified candidates are also eligible for the course. Candidates who belongs to reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD will get relaxation of 5% marks. There is no age limit for B.Ed, so if you fulfill all the above eligibility then you can apply for B.Ed course.
21st January 2018, 10:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

If you want to do B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course then you must have to fulfill below mentioned eligibility conditions:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for B.ED Course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED course is bachelor degree in science, arts, commerce stream.
  • For B.ED course applicant must have done bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Duration of B.ED course is 2 years.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted for admission of eligible candidates for B.ED course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?