7th January 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Class 12 Private School Certificate is valid or not for admission in government colleges?

I finished my 12th from a Private Long Distance School. Will the certification provided by this school is valid for getting admission in Government Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?
  2. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  4. Admission in 10 class in cbse government school
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  7. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  8. Is certificate from open university valid for government and private jobs?
  9. What is the validity of NIOS marksheet in central government jobs?
  10. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  12. Is Sunrise university B.Tech certificate is valid for government and private jobs in Telangana?
  13. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  15. Is my Odisha OBC certificate valid in Gujarat?
  16. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to get online migration certificate from Punjab government school
  18. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
9th January 2018, 01:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Class 12 Private School Certificate is valid or not for admission in government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my 12th from a Private Long Distance School. Will the certification provided by this school is valid for getting admission in Government Colleges?
Admission to the Government colleges will be given only when the private school that you have studied should be affiliated by any one of the recognized Board - CBSE/ICSE/UGC/AICTE/NIOS/ so check your certificate once more and see the affiliation board or affiliation code that is written above on the certificate. If it is mentioned any of the above name that I wrote then yes you can surely apply to any of the Government college for your further studies. You can even contact the school office for the details regarding your school affiliation board and get confirmed, if you cannot find on the certificate that you have received from the school office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?