7th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How may I do MSW course? How may I get details about study center and eligibility criteria for the same?

I am Brajesh Mishra Residental of Sagar M.P.
I am qualify B.Sc. From Sagar University (Doctor H.S.Gour)
Can I take admission in course. Plz Provide me Help in following manner
M.S.W. Course
Eligibility
Study Center
Course Duration
Lateral Entry
Plz Provide me details in following e-mail id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MSW course? How may I get details about study center and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course? -- [New]
  3. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  4. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  5. How to study MSW after B.A?
  6. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  8. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  10. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  11. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  13. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  14. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  15. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  16. Which is the study center of MSW in South Delhi?
  17. How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?
  18. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
18th July 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do MSW course? How may I get details about study center and eligibility criteria for the same?

AM FROM RAMNAGAR (NTL) plz tell me, HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MSW AT HALDWANI OR KASHIPUR (IGNOU),,,,,,,,I NEED REGULAAR STUDY THERE,,,,,WHAT IS THE FEE HAVE TO SUBMIT FOR REGULAR CLASS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF APPLY??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?