24th October 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for women Officer in Indian Navy? How can I get job and what exams should I take for that?

I am in my B.tech final year. My branch is Computer sceince and engineering. Am I eligible for woman officer in Indian navy? I want to become observer in navy. How can I get that job and what are the exams should i take for that ? please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  2. How can I become an Officer after joining as a Sailor in Indian Navy? Can I pursue Graduation along with job in India Navy?
  3. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  4. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?
  6. Job for in Indian Navy after 12th for National level sport player?
  7. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  10. How can I become Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th?
  11. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  12. How to become an Officer in Indian Navy if working as a Sailor? Possibility to pursue graduation along with job in Indian Navy?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  15. What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com
  16. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  17. How can I get Officer rank job in Indian Navy/Air Force with 80% in B.Com and certificate in ICAI and Diploma Computer courses?
  18. Possibility to get an officer post after B.Sc Mathematics in Indian Navy while doing job as a Sailor? Which are the posts available for me?
26th October 2016, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for women Officer in Indian Navy? How can I get job and what exams should I take for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in my B.tech final year. My branch is Computer sceince and engineering. Am I eligible for woman officer in Indian navy? I want to become observer in navy. How can I get that job and what are the exams should i take for that ? please answer me
You are a final year student of B.Tech course. So you are eligible for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

Selection process-

Written Test

Physical Test

Medical Test

Personal Interview.

Best books for CDS exam:-

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination
by Sanjeev Jain, Amit Rastogi, Atul Sharma, Digvijay Singh, Preeti Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Balmukud Singh
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?