24th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Beemaraomeena

Am I eligible to write the CEO/DEO exam after completion of B.Ed from Pondicherry University?

I am Beemarao MABEd in England. I passed MA in tamil nadu university but l passed B.Ed in Pondicherry university. Can I write the exam for DEO/CEO? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  3. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  4. Am I eligible to sit for KCET exam?
  5. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam after doing B.A English and B.Ed in Pondicherry?
  6. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?
  7. Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?
  8. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
  10. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  11. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  14. Am I eligible to write GRE exam after completion of B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Can I be eligible for Pondicherry University after scoring a general rank of 285 in MCA Pondicherry University and 70 rank in OBC?
  16. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  18. Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course?
27th March 2017, 06:26 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the CEO/DEO exam after completion of B.Ed from Pondicherry University?

>> For DEO/CEO exam you must have passed the the PG from Tamil Nadu with minimum 50% marks , and also must have B.ed from Tamil Nadu state only.

** As you have not done B.ed from Tamil Nadu state you can not apply for the DEO exam.
** Candidate also must have opted Tamil, zoology, Physics, English , history, chemistry as a main subject in PG.
** Candidate age should not be more than 30 years to apply.
** For more information kindly contact at following address.

The controller of examination,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Omanthoorar Government State
Anna Salai
Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?