15th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

I am doing by B.Tech 4th year (year of course completion is 2013), am I eligible to write CSIR test scheduled for 23rd December 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CSIR JRF Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of M.Tech course?
  2. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  3. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?
  5. Am I eligible for JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  8. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after final year in biomedical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  10. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  13. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student, can I appear in Indian Engineering Service exam? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam pursuing B.Tech 4th year in CSE? When the applications for UPSC Exam will be released?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
15th September 2012, 08:30 PM
being aman

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

Ya you can write CSIR exams as at the time of qualification you will be needing a

B.tech degree and till that time you will be having a degree,moreover the JRF is

valid for a year.
24th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

am i eligible to write csir in 2013,being pursuing a 4th year in computer science and engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?