29th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write Intelligence Bureau Recruitment after pursuing B.Tech final year with no backlogs

sir,iam pursuing b-tech final year with no backlogs.am i eligible to write the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2012.please advise me sir.

12th September 2012, 12:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write Intelligence Bureau Recruitment after pursuing B.Tech final year with no backlogs

It is possible to attend IB exam while doing B.Tech 4th year. Graduates are considered for officer posts in IB. 20 years is necessary to apply for officer post. Higher age limit set for this post is 27 years. Attend SSC written exam for this. Since, you are attending this exam during 4th year, you should be able to submit B.Tech certificates at the time of second level selection process provided you qualify written test. The second level selection includes physical test and P.I too.
8th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to write Intelligence Bureau Recruitment after pursuing B.Tech final year with no backlogs

i am student of btech of pre final year i want to give ACIO paper for intelligence bureua so tell me anything about this and guid me my
email id is
[email protected]

please guid me
9th October 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what will be the dates of filling IB's forms for btech final year students?
22nd October 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

can I apply for the examination of ACIO IB in the last year of a 3 year graduation degree??
5th November 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing bsc honours in botany from delhi university north campus. Am i eligible to fill IB ACIO form this year n what is the examination pattern and what are the physical criteria?
18th December 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc degree with backlog and back is written on my certificate.is any problem in interview in IB ACIO??? May I apply IB ACIO post.????
21st December 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am final year b.com students, am I eligible for IB ACIO exam ..?
30th December 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of btech ,am i eligible to fill the Intelligence bureau form....?
5th January 2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I completed my btech, but i dont have the certificates can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?