24th August 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write ISEET?

Sir i have passed 12th in 2010 i write iit and aieee in 2011 and i also write aieee in 2012 but not iit would i will be eligible to write ISEET 2013. Plzzz reply me soon . I also want to ask one more question that can i repeat 12th in 2013 and write ISEET 2013.

24th August 2012, 08:17 AM
EALPExpert

Default Re: Am I eligible to write ISEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have passed 12th in 2010 i write iit and aieee in 2011 and i also write aieee in 2012 but not iit would i will be eligible to write ISEET 2013. Plzzz reply me soon . I also want to ask one more question that can i repeat 12th in 2013 and write ISEET 2013.
Information About ISEET Exam :

First of all ISEET stands for indian science engineering eligibility test and this is conducted by the state govt of india for for admissions into the IITs and NITs for admission year 2013. And the state govt is conducted every year twice, first in the month of April or May and second in November or December and also govt is trying to conducted this exam 4 times in a year.

Required Eligibility :

For attending the ISEET exam, required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with minimum of 40% of marks.According to above mention information you can apply for ISEET exam, but the April month of exam is over so you need to wait up-to November notification released.

Selection Procedure :

For admission in engineering course, the selection procedure is based on the marks based on ISEET exam and this exam is divided in 2 papers, first paper containing the aptitude test to be held in the morning session and second section containing the academic questions to be held in the afternoon session

www.iseet.co.in
24th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What types books prefer for getting BITS Pilani B.Tech admission
5th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i completed bsc(cs) with 80% and i completed 12th in 2009 with 69%(tnsb)am i eligible to appear iseet 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?