21st February 2012, 02:26 PM
aartisharma102

Any chance to get admission in Himachal University with 48.62%?

Is there any chance to get admission in Himachal University with 48.62% .

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  2. Admission criteria for B.Ed from Himachal University if graduation is done in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University
  4. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
  5. Prospectus of Himachal Pradesh University for admission in B.Ed?
  6. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  7. B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks
  8. Validity of B.A. degree in Himachal Pradesh deon from CMJ university?
  9. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  10. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  11. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  12. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  13. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  14. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  15. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  16. Is studying in central engineering institute better than a private institute?
  17. Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
24th April 2012, 06:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in Himachal University with 48.62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aartisharma102 View Post
Is there any chance to get admission in Himachal University with 48.62% .
The Himachal University offers various programs and the eligibility criteria for every course vary from each other. Since, you have not mentioned which program you are willing to get admission in to it is very difficult to help you out. So, kindly re post your query once again with specific details regarding the course you are willing to pursue so that we can provide with the appropriate information.

The University offers programs in the following departments:

Commerce and Management
Languages
Laws
Life Sciences
Performing and Visual Arts
Social Sciences
Physical Sciences
Computer Sciences
Engineering and others.

For Instance, to pursue MCA program from Himachal University, one must have completed the Bachelors degree from a recognized University with computers as one of the subject with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
24th April 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in Himachal University with 48.62%?

sir i have done graduation
in homescience and psychology from himachal pradesh university in 2004 with 51 percent, can i do bed regular from himachal pradesh university in session 2013-2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?