24th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?

i have completed the B.E.(electronics and communication)disciple, please suggest me to join at marine.

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after completing Electronics and Telecommunications?
  4. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  6. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  7. Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  8. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  10. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  15. How can I join DESD in CDAC after completing electronics and communication engineering
  16. Is there any scope in marine engineering after completing B.E in Electronics?
  17. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  18. How can I join marine after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream
7th July 2012, 01:44 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?

hello friend..!!

->after to join marine,you should be eligible means the eligibility criteria for taking admission should be ok.

->you should have at least 60% marks in graduation then after you are eligible for masters in marine.

->but according to me,you should go for M.TECH in electronics and communication because it is your career and i suggest you to don't take away from your career.

thank u!!
7th July 2012, 01:45 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?

hello friend..!!

->after to join marine,you should be eligible means the eligibility criteria for taking admission should be ok.

->you should have at least 60% marks in graduation then after you are eligible for masters in marine.

->but according to me,you should go for M.TECH in electronics and communication because it is your career and i suggest you to don't take away from your career.

thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?