27th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Any government jobs for B.Com student with good computer knowledge and fast typing?

sir

i am venu i had completed B.com and i have computer knowledge and
english typing higher. i want government job plz tall me any government job entrance test
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

25th October 2011, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government jobs for B.Com student with good computer knowledge and fast typing?

There are many jobs after completion of B.Com in the government sector. You can apply for the bank jobs. You can apply for positions of PO, clerk etc. You can also apply for the UPSC/SSC exams. This will help you to get in to jobs in areas or government departments such as railways, telecom, Civil services, Customs, Income tax department etc.
28th October 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government jobs for B.Com student with good computer knowledge and fast typing?

what are jobs in railway talicom department with b.com
31st October 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

how to complete ca course and what is it's salary?
31st October 2011, 05:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir i am venu i had completed B.com and i have computer knowledge and english typing higher. i want government job plz tall me any ...
1st February 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,how to preparation of all govt.exams include banks? and tell me which coaching is best for all entrance test.
20th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir I am interested typing job and my speed typing speed is fast and my call these no. 9039969554
11th March 2014, 02:36 PM
Swapna.cuty

my brother has completed b.com and he has computer knowledge and he is good in english wil any government job are there .which entrance exam should he can write please say.
11th March 2014, 02:38 PM
Swapna.cuty

my brother has completed b.com and he has computer knowledge and he is good in english wil any government job are there .which entrance exam should he can write please say..and my no.is 9581486408
10th February 2020, 11:00 AM
R. soniya

Default Re: Sir/Madam I am completed B.com & Computer knowledge and English typing higher.

I have basic computer knowledge and fast typing in english higher typist. so please i have get a government job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?