18th October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job after completing typing shorthand and computer with ADCA?

I'm twelth failed student. I have completed typing shorthand, & computer with ADCA (Advance Diploma in Comp. Application). Can I apply for a Govt. Job?

6th January 2012, 02:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after completing typing shorthand and computer with ADCA?

There are no direct entry for government jobs. The minimum qualification for government jobs is class 12 pass. All the state PSC or UPSC or SSC entrance exams minimum eligibility for few job profile is class 12 pass. With typing or short hand or computer knowledge you cannot get a job with government of India. Complete your class 12 to have a chance to appear for the entrance test for government jobs.
2nd February 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after completing typing shorthand and computer with ADCA?

SIR,MANE 12TH PASS KAR LI HA.OR AB ME SHORTHAND OR TYPEING KAR RAHI HU KAY ME GOVERNMENT JOB ME APPLY KAR SKTI HU? AGAR GOVERNMENT JOB NA MILE TO PRIVATE SECTOR ME JOB POSSIBLE HA?
2nd February 2012, 09:08 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Can I apply for government job after completing typing shorthand and computer with ADCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm twelth failed student. I have completed typing shorthand, & computer with ADCA (Advance Diploma in Comp. Application). Can I apply for a Govt. Job?
Yes you can apply for Government job and not only state government even you can apply for central govenrnment jobs.

Regularly see news papers for tender notification,interview and for call letters.

Read employment news paper weekly.

In KPSC government they will call every year for typists and stenographar posts.

The official website is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
12th October 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi.
i have done my B.A. 41% and MBA 63% my age is 30 years so tell me pls i am a suitbale for shorthand job. pls reply me.

sumitra21
30th December 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

me 12 (M/S) SE 85% SW PASS HU . MERI SHORTHAND KI NOKRI 12 KE BAAD HO SAKTI HAI KYA .MERA ENG HINDI TYPIN COMPLITE HAI..
31st March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th class pass student and have a good typing speed of 45 w.p.m and also have knowledge of shorthand typing. Can i able to get govt.job?
26th January 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to be trained in typewriting and shorthand courses for SSC exam?
17th August 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed typewriting both English and Tamil. How many I want to get in group 4 exam
25th January 2021, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed dimploma in computer commercial programming course i learned shorthand and typing in english can apply for govt jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?