11th October 2017, 08:24 PM
smrith

B.Tech ECE students are eligible for merchant navy job as an electrical technical officer?

I am a female final year B.Tech ECE student. I wish to work in merchant navy. Am I eligible for applying for a job as an electrical technical officer? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if I get the answer soon. Thank you!

14th October 2017, 02:14 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Tech ECE students are eligible for merchant navy job as an electrical technical officer?

I am sorry to say but Females are not eligible to work in the Merchant navy.

However you can apply for the Indian Navy. They have an ocean of opportunities if you have the ability.
16th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech ECE students are eligible for merchant navy job as an electrical technical officer?

Sir, I just made an account in the Indian navy. And I already tried to apply for the job recruitment. But I can't enter my btech CGPA details in that form. And the year of passing is only upto 2017. I will pass out in the year 2018. So I want to know am I eligible for applying at this time? Can you please help me for this?
16th October 2017, 07:10 PM
smrith

Sir,I just made an account in the Indian navy.And I already tried to apply for the job recruitment.But I can't enter my btech CGPA details in the form.And the year of passing for btech is mentioned there is upto 2017. I will pass out in the year 2018.So I want to know that am I eligible for applying at this time? Can you please help me as soon as possible?
20th October 2017, 08:13 PM
smrith

Default Are girls eligible for logistic officer?

I am a female final year b.tech student pursuing ece. Can you please tell me what are the steps that I need to become a logistic officer in Indian navy?Is it necessary that I should go for any add on courses related to this job? I need a complete details about this job and it's eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?