3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of officer level jobs in merchant navy after B.Sc PCM?

Namste Sir, my name is Krishan Bijarniya. I am belong to Rajasthan. I am studying in B.Sc final year in PCM. So, I want to do job in merchant navy on officer rank. Please tell me the salary of officer rank job in merchant navy. Thank you.

Related Questions:
18th May 2017, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of officer level jobs in merchant navy after B.Sc PCM?

Salary or Pay Scale offered in Merchant Navy basically depends upon the post that you choose in general. Yes, salary varies from post to post and here are the approximate salary ranges for several posts that are available.

For the post of Junior Engineer - Rs.31,000 to Rs.33,000/- per month

For the post of Second Engineer or Chief Engineer - Rs.1.5 lakhs per month

For the post of Third Officer - Rs.50,000 per month

For the post of Captain - Rs.2 lakhs per month

Besides the salary mentioned above, there are other allowances that many include lodging, boarding allowances..etc.,
14th November 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of officer level jobs in merchant navy after B.Sc PCM?

What is the procedure for Marine Radio Officers exam (C.O.P. iind class)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?