11th October 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering?

I have completed my engineering in ECE I have a interest in joining merchant navy so is there any chances of ggetting job in merchant navy. . And if yes then plz tell me name of DG shipping certified institutions

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Merchant Navy? Any courses for the same?
  2. What are the chances of placement after doing GME course of Merchant Navy
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  4. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  5. Is this possible for me to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of ECE?
  6. Is it possible to go for Merchant navy after B.Tech from ECE?
  7. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  8. How to join merchant navy after b.e(mech.) & at the age of 33yrs?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which are the courses after doing EEE which can help me in joining merchant ships? Best institute/colleges providing the course?
  11. How can I get a job in Merchant Navy? What are the requirements of marine engineering?
  12. How to get a job in merchant navy after mechanical engineering? Any entrance test which I have to answer?
  13. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  14. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  15. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
14th August 2016, 07:04 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering?

Yes, there are the chances of getting job in merchant navy after completion of your ECE engineering.

What you have to do is to go to the official website of Indian Army and there you have to pick your desired service you want to give to India and based on that your service as Merchant navy will come.

Now you have to fill the application form, before that you have to make an account so, that any future communication can be made with you.

After creating account fill the form and submit it. You will be notified with the exam date and then go for the exam.

NOTE: you have to pay 300 as an exam fee online during submitting the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?