11th November 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying class 12th with Arts stream and now I want to do a job in Bank. I want to know can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  2. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  3. How to get a job in bank after completing 12th by Arts stream -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  6. Can i become a PO in bank after 12th from Arts stream?
  7. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  8. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  9. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  10. Is there any chance to get a bank job after completing graduation in Arts Stream
  11. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  13. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  14. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  15. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  16. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
  17. What should I do after completing class 12th (Arts stream) to become an IAS Officer?
  18. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
12th November 2016, 03:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Yes, you can get clerk job in banks through IBPS exam. For that you have to complete your 12th with minimum of 60% marks and your age should be in between 18 to 28 years. Thanks
13th April 2020, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

How to get gob in bank after class 12 with arts stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?