15th December 2016, 11:39 AM
dominic ngoruw

Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?

Respected Sir, I have passed class 12th with Art stream and want to study B.Sc Agriculture. I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  3. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  4. Can I pursue M.Sc Botany after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which other courses are available other than Agriculture for pursuing Masters?
  5. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts?
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  13. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  14. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  15. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
16th December 2016, 10:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?

no you are not eligible for Bsc agriculture after completing with art stream

Eligibility criteria for Bsc Agriculture:-

The Eligible Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

The candidate should have passed 12th from science stream with 50% marks.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years, is eligible for Bsc agriculture through entrance exam.

Short term courses:-

Diagnosis of plant Diseases, short course

Herbs and Honey, certificate

Olive oil, certificate

Sturdy Abroad Summer Courses, short course

Wine, certificate

Cooking, short course

Agriculture Trade and Policy, short course

Field Techniques for Surveying Vegetation, short course.
11th December 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?

Can we do any professional course in agriculture after 12th ..I'm arts student
6th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B. Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with arts stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?