9th April 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Bank manager post after completion of SSC?

I have completed my SSC in this year. I am so confused to take MPC R BIPC. Finally I took MPC. And my dream and also my parents dream is to become a government bank manager. So I think you can make me to know what should i do to get this job?

9th April 2017, 10:54 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Bank manager post after completion of SSC?

If you are interested in bank manager's post then i suggest you to continue your current job along with your studies and prepare for bank manager's post. And when you will get the government bank manager's post then you will resign from the current job and will join the manager's post.Wish you best luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?