8th April 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed to join AFMC after 12th standard?

What is the admission procedure followed to join AFMC after 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the options available? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

9th April 2017, 10:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to join AFMC after 12th standard?

AFMC refers to Armed Forces Medical Colleges and same is a medical college which offers admission in MBBS degree course to wards of defense personnel.

Admission in the same is offered on the basis of performance of student in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) which is held by CBSE once every year.

Apart from appearing in NEET, applicant has to also register for admission in AFMC on its official website which is www.afmc.nic.in to be considered for admission.

For details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?