20th June 2015, 02:08 PM
happy sarkar

BBA graduate is eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher?

This year I passed BBA graduation. And am I eligible for sitting wb SSC for assistant teacher?If I am eligible for that than which subject I have to teach?

20th June 2015, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA graduate is eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy sarkar View Post
This year I passed BBA graduation. And am I eligible for sitting wb SSC for assistant teacher?If I am eligible for that than which subject I have to teach?
Yes, you are eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
20th June 2015, 10:32 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA graduate is eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher?

BBA graduate is not eligible for WB SSC Assistant Teacher. You should have passed master degree from a UGC recognized with at least 45% marks both at the secondary level and higher secondary school,

40% marks in the honors subject at honor level or 45% marks at the Pass Level for a candidate without having Honors Degree and 40% marks at the Post-Graduate Level, with degree in Bachelor of Teaching/ Bachelor of Education/ Post-Graduate Basic Training from any recognized University or

any training recognized by the State Government as equivalent to Bachelor of Teaching / Bachelor of Education / Post- Graduate Basic Training from a Teachers' Training Institution duly recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) in the relevant academic session.

Maximum age is 55 years.

You will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personality Test and Written Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?