25th July 2015, 03:59 PM
anirudh thakar

Being a Mechanical engineer what should I learn in order to design Car, Van and Truck like vehicles?

I am student of mechanical engineering.i usually make sketches or design motorcycle.i want to design car,van,truck.so what are the steps to be taken.And what kind of degree i have to take or what kind of courses i have to learn. what are the scope of designing,i want to become a professional designer

27th November 2015, 07:41 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Being a Mechanical engineer what should I learn in order to design Car, Van and Truck like vehicles?

It is good to take up some aim in between the course and this will helps you to get interest and to knows lot about this course.
Being a Mechanical Engineer, you have lots of Designing course available in the market.
CADD, CATIA and many software courses which are specifically available for designing of the vehicles.
You have very good opportunities in many Automobile Industry and Automotive Industry etc in their respective R&D field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?