17th June 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best board for JEE?

which is best board for JEE? Is cbsc Or gseb?

11th May 2015, 09:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best board for JEE?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year for the aspirants who want to pursue B.tech/B.E degree from government and private institutions.

There is no special preference for candidates of any specific board even for the CBSE candidates also.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Candidates pursuing or passed ( upto two years before ) from any recognized board are eligible.
* Candidates must have PCM as main paper in board examination.

So you can go for any of the board which you fill will be best and in reach of you in all aspects. There is reservation for the candidates on their category on the cut off marks for the entrance exam.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance. Candidates who qualify in the Mains are eligible for the Advance and successful for candidates in it are given the chance to study the course from the India's best technical institute.

For information for the syllabus of examination its notifications visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
11th May 2015, 12:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Both the board are best for JEE as there is no any crucial role of it. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination earlier known as AIEEE is a common entrance examination conducted for the admission in IIT ,NIT and other government and private colleges for the B.tech / B.E courses. The examination is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of April.

JEE examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance. The application form are available on the www.cbse.nic.in. The candidates who qualify in the first stage ( Mains ) are eligible for the Advance.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is -
Candidates of any recognized who are pursuing or passed 10+2 are eligible.
Candidates must be the students of science stream (PCM group ).

There is no reservation for any board candidates. But if you belong to OBC,SC/ST then there is reservation on the cut off marks.

The examination contains 90 questions of 4 marks each and there is negative marking also on each wrong answer. The questions are 30 from each Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
The examination is of 3 hrs duration.

The examination is conducted in online as well as offline mode.
2nd June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my dad have a obc certificate in karnataka state i applied obc for maharastra right now. In central government list i had a obc catagory. Please suggest me sir can i right down in jee forms obc or general?
2nd June 2015, 05:07 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best board for JEE? Is cbsc Or gseb?
You can't say which board is best if you are asking for JEE as this exam is conducted by CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?