17th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Best books for ISRO entrance exam for ECE students?

sir, please tell me best books for isro exam for e.c.e
i want to be in isro

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate from ECE stream?
  3. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students? -- [New]
  4. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  5. How can I get selected in ISRO after getting selected in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  8. Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  9. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ISRO entrance exam after BE (ECE)? Date of exam?
  11. Best books for JTO exam preparation for ECE stream students?
  12. How much aggregate is needed for ISRO entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Tech ECE
  13. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  14. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for ECE branch?
  15. What kinds of jobs are there in ISRO for ECE students?
  16. Name of exam conducted by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the requirements to join?
  17. Books for IIST and ISRO entrance exam?
  18. How can I become a good person after BTech? Which are the good books for ECE students
18th December 2011, 09:22 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Best books for ISRO entrance exam for ECE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, please tell me best books for isro exam for e.c.e
i want to be in isro
Best books for ISRO entrance exam for ECE students?

Eligibility Criteria of ISRO
  • The candidate should be a B.Tech/B.E to apply for this exam.
  • You should get at least 65% in your B.Tech in order to clear the eligibility criteria.
  • Your age shouldn't be less than 22 years .
  • For more information , please visit the official website http://www.isro.org

Books for ISRO Entrance Exam for ECE

• For getting books online please visit -http://ebookee.org/dl/isro-preparati...r-electronics/
  • Electromagnetism : William Hayt
  • Electronis : Halkiyas, Boylestad
  • Communication Engineering : BP Lathi
  • Maths : BS Grewal
  • Control System : Kuo, Nagrath Gopal
  • Power Electronis : Rashid
  • You can also refer to the book by "Made Easy Publication "

The questions are asked mainly from the last 2 years and and mostly last 2 semester as these 2 semester contains your branch papers so try to make good command over these to get better results.
  • Solve last year papers and new sample papers to get better results.
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different websites.
  • Give special time on Time management as this is the cause of failure of most of the talented students
  • Don't attempt those question in which you are not confident enough.

With Regards
ravik1214
18th December 2011, 02:08 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Best books for ISRO entrance exam for ECE students?

ISRO is a reputed institute of India. Every year ISRO conducts entrance exam for recruitment of scientist engineers.
You should be B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% to apply in this exam. Exam consists of technical and non-technical sections. To prepare for the ISRO entrance exam, I will recommend you to join PSU postal course provided by Made Easy. This course is well designed for all PSUs such as ISRO, DRDO, BARC, HAL, etc. The fees for the course is Rs.6000. You will be provided with all the study materials and test papers. It also includes previous year papers of ISRO with detailed solution. For more information and for joining the course please visit http://www.madeeasy.in
30th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

whether the made easy solved questions are available as a book in the market
14th February 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am an B.E.ece student...but am not interested in electronics...how can i get a job in ISRO and what are jobs??? my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?