3rd October 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting a job in IT company after completion of B.E in CS?

I have done B.E in CS & diploma in cs.but i was failed in sub puc.10 base i was joining dip,now my question is i get job in mnc company or not? please ans me. What should I do to ensure that I will get the job soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Government job after completion of degree?
  2. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. How to get Job in IT Company after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  7. Which career option will be better after completion of B.E Civil
  8. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  9. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in Singapore after completion of Company secretary course in India?
  11. After B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering how much salary can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?
  13. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  14. How to get a private company job after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a good job in IT companies if I have less percentage in 10th and 12th after completion of MCA?
  16. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
18th January 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a job in IT company after completion of B.E in CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.E in CS & diploma in cs.but i was failed in sub puc.10 base i was joining dip,now my question is i get job in mnc company or not? please ans me. What should I do to ensure that I will get the job soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, it is possible to get a job in IT companies after completion of B.E in Computer Science. The eligibility is that the aspirant must have scored over 60% marks in graduation and school level also. The aspirant has to prepare well for an interview. They should have very good communication and technical knowledge. They have to attend an aptitude test, group discussion, technical interview and HR interview mostly. There are many companies recruit candidates like,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?