8th August 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Delhi to study M.Sc in Advanced Computer Science? Should I study this course from abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc in Advanced Computer Science from Delhi. Please suggest me best colleges for it? Should I study this course from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study M.Sc. abroad after completing B.Sc. in same in India?
  2. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  3. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  6. Courses available to study for BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. Is it helpful to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. List of scholarship exams to study abroad
  9. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  10. List of colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security
  11. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  12. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  13. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. What should I do to study Bachelor of Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  16. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  17. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. What are the requirements to study Computer Science from abroad? How to select colleges for it?
11th August 2017, 08:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges in Delhi to study M.Sc in Advanced Computer Science? Should I study this course from abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc in Advanced Computer Science from Delhi. Please suggest me best colleges for it? Should I study this course from abroad?

Candidate as you want to study M.SC Advanced Computer Science then you must have complete your Bachelors in relative field. Duration of M.SC course in computer field is 2 years. Here below are details regarding M.SC advanced computer science:-

Eligibility For M.SC Advanced Computer Science:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC is bachelors from government recognized institute with Physics, Computer science and mathematics subjects.

Major Subjects in M.SC Advanced Computer Science:- Candidate in M.SC advanced computer science you have to study subjects like Advanced programming language, Data structure using C, Computer organization and architecture, System software’s, Language structure, File organization and DBMS, Design and analysis of algorithms, Operating system, Computer graphics, Advanced computer Applications, Data networking, System analysis and design etc.

List of Colleges in Delhi Offer M.SC Advanced Computer Science Course:-

1). Jamia Hamdard University.(Delhi(Delhi)).

2). Hans Institute.(Delhi).

3). Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology.(Delhi).

4). Delhi Degree College – DDC.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

5). Vips Group of Institution.(Delhi).

6). Gateway Institute of IT and Management.(New Delhi(Delhi)).

7). Indian Agriculture Research Institute.(Delhi).

Employment Area for M.SC Advanced computer Science Holder Candidate:-

>> Software Designer.

>> Software Programmer.

>> Web Application developer.

>> IT Analyst.

>> Technical Analyst.

>> IT Consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?