13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to study Computer Science from abroad? How to select colleges for it?

I have completed 12th in Science stream in India and now I want to complete my graduation in Computer Science from abroad. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? How to select colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  3. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  4. How to select a best university of abroad to study M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics? Necessary documents and requirements for it?
  5. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  6. Can i study M.Sc. abroad after completing B.Sc. in same in India?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  10. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  11. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Best colleges in Delhi to study M.Sc in Advanced Computer Science? Should I study this course from abroad?
  13. How to select the best university in abroad for doing higher studies after completion of B.TEch Computer Science engineering?
  14. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  15. Is it helpful to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
17th January 2018, 10:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study Computer Science from abroad? How to select colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th in Science stream in India and now I want to complete my graduation in Computer Science from abroad. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? How to select colleges for it?

Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for studying computer science in abroad universities. It is also advisable to clear other examinations like the GRE or SAT or ACT to get admission in abroad universities. Some colleges or universities in abroad required any one of the above mentioned tests along with an English proficiency test for the admission. Apart from educational qualification candidates must hold a valid passport and sufficient funds for studies & accommodation in abroad countries. Candidates can choose the best college in abroad for the admission from getting help from college lecturers or seniors or relatives or through educational consultants.
17th January 2018, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study Computer Science from abroad? How to select colleges for it?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Computer Science graduate course in Abroad, you should have to pass 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board and you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Computer Science course in Abroad universities. You can choose the college/ university based on your academic aggregate, the marks you have scored in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS and also based on the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?