20th February 2011, 03:01 AM
Amed2010

Which are the best colleges for doing M.Tech after B.Tech in Germany? Is GRE the only exam I have to sit?

I am a B.Tech ECE student. I want to do my M.Tech from US or Germany.
What are the best colleges in electronics and communication i can go for?
Is GRE is the only exam I have to sit?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  2. Which are the best colleges for doing M.Tech after B.Tech in Germany? Is GRE the only exam I have to sit?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  8. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  11. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  12. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  16. Which course can I do in Germany after doing B.Pharmacy in India -- [New]
  17. Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?
  18. Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?
5th June 2011, 04:52 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for doing M.Tech after B.Tech in Germany? Is GRE the only exam I have to sit?

GRE (graduate record examination) it is the basic exam for move to international universities
GRE Subject Test scores are accepted by thousands of graduate schools, including individual departments or divisions within these schools.
score good then you will get chance in Stanford and MIT....
good luck frd ..prepare hard !!
30th August 2011, 11:13 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for doing M.Tech after B.Tech in Germany? Is GRE the only exam I have to sit?

GRE is the test conducted by the foreign universities if you score 1400 out of 1600 then you are eligible for admission in foreign universities.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?