27th August 2011, 06:34 PM
viky92

Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?

i have scored 89% in10th 87%in hsc and i m doing BE mech now what exam i have to under go , todo MS in germany either TOEFEL,GRE,ILFS or ANY OTHER PLEASE REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  5. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  6. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  7. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  9. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL with 7 backlogs in B.E.?
  10. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  11. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  12. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  14. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  15. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  16. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  17. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  18. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
27th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?

dear friend,
As You wants to do MS from Germany after completion of BE then you have to appear in GRE exam..

After qualifying the GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in Germany..

So prepare for GRE exam.. It is very difficult to crack the exam...
You can also join some coaching classes to get prepare for the exam..
All the best...
28th August 2011, 08:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Generally the TOEFL score is a must to apply for admission for the MS course. You will need to check based on the university that you plan to apply. Other than that it is a must that the candidate should the required qualification for the course. They will look for consistency in the academic records of the students. You can visit the German Exchange site to know details of the procedure.
24th January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am student of BE mech. Please suggest me what i do after BE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?